[Wrf-users] All my time control, physics and domains cant be read by real.exe

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:49:28 MST 2015

Hi users
I have been looking at what seems to be stupid error but has given me hard
time for past 2hours. My namelist.input options for physics, domain and
time control can be read by real.exe. I have checked this for 2hours,
trying here and there but not help. Could someone help check  with my
namelist.input

taskid: 0 hostname: nid00202
   ------ ERROR while reading namelist time_control ------
   ------ ERROR while reading namelist domains ------
   ------ ERROR while reading namelist physics ------
 FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  <stdin>  LINE:    9886
 ERRORS while reading one or more namelists from namelist.input.