[Wrf-users] Error in ungribbing gfs data

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:05:06 MDT 2015

Dear Mehraneh,
I think try checking the following
1.that you linked correct Vtable with correct data, there is new Vtable.GFS
that should work, the old one seems to have issues as I had experienced.
compare this table attached with the one you used if all parameters are same
2. You can use g1print/g2print to check on your data
3. the files for GFS are two gfs* .flx and gfs* .pgb I hope this is so for
your data which you need to ungrib together

Am sorry if my comments were not helpful
thanks and good luck
Afwande