[Wrf-users] Litte advise about tprec, theat etc in WRF-NMM!

giacomo tricarico mino-98 at hotmail.it
Fri Sep 4 10:52:21 MDT 2015

Hi everybody, I currently run WRF-NMM (2km resolution) with a 3h step, so in my namelist.input tprec = 3.But here is the rest of the default file:theat                    = 6,tclod                    = 6,trdsw                    = 6,trdlw                    = 6,tsrfc                    = 6,
Why are they each 6 hours? Should I set them to 3?
And now the most important part: if I decided to set a 1h-step, tprec should be obviously set to 1 hour; but what about theat, tclod, etc.? Should I set them too to 1?
Thanks,Giacomo