[Wrf-users] WRF Fatal error in compiling em_real test

David Stanfel dstanfel at ualberta.ca
Tue Jun 16 22:40:25 MDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to compile the em_real test case on my macbook pro (OS X
10.9.5). When I try to compile I run into the errors:

Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_swath.mod' for reading at (1):
No such file or directory

Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_stats_for_move.mod' for reading
at (1): No such file or directory

and others of a similar nature. I have attached the configure and compile
logs which will hopefully be of some help in deciphering my problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

David