[Wrf-users] Error with nudging in WRF using RT_fdda_reformat_obsnud.pl

Melissa Venecek mavenecek at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 28 11:31:25 MDT 2015

Hi All,

I am trying to convert observation data in little_r format to the format
for WRF obs-nudging.

When I run RT_fdda_reformat_obsnud.pl on my little_r data, file-cat1 I
receive this error:

[mavenece at wolf testrun]$ ./RT_fdda_reformat_obsnud.pl file-cat1
substr outside of string at ./RT_fdda_reformat_obsnud.pl line 77, <IN> line
12399120.

Which kills the script. Has anyone ever seen this error before? Any
suggestions?

Thanks!

Melissa

--