[Wrf-users] Vertical interpolation

David Jones jonesd647 at yahoo.ca
Fri May 1 08:20:08 MDT 2015

Sounds like you're looking for wrf_interp:
http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/download/get_sources.html#utilities
all necessary documentation is in the README file.
This utility is quite new, so I don't believe it's actually mentioned in any version of the WRF User's Guide.

Dave.

I am looking for routines to interpolate wrfout variables to height levels. I know that you can do this in NCL but I want to do a lot of it and to multiple heights so I would prefer Fortran routines (or Python or whatever). Alternatlively, some documentation as to how such interpolation should be done , so that I can write my own routines.