[Wrf-users] WPS compilation

Imran Hosen ran252 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 05:11:22 MDT 2015

Dear Users,

I have successfully installed all the libraries for WRFV-3.6.1. At the last step, when I am trying to compile WPS it is only created ungrib.exe but not created geogrid.exe and metgrid.exe.

I have found the following error into the compile.log file:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lwrfio_nf
make[1]: [int2nc.exe] Error 1 (ignored)

For more detail, please find the compile.log file in the attachement.

Could any one please give any suggestion to solve the problem.

Thanking you,
Hossain