[Wrf-users] How to use em_tropical_cyclone in WRF?

Yan Españo yahnrockz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:40:27 MDT 2014

Hello ! I am very new to WRF. I have a question regarding to the tropical
cyclone function in WRF at the *em_tropical_cyclone. *Can somebody teach me
on how to use it? I have successfully run the model and only produce
outputs like QV, OLR, tc, and many more but there are no data regarding the
cyclone. Is there a processing tool to visualize the outputs from
em_tropical_cyclone to produce such tc simulations? thank you!