[Wrf-users] Miniscule error on running configure for WPS on Ubuntu 12.04

ashwinD12 . winash12 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 00:32:30 MDT 2014

OK so I compiled this fortran file fort_netcdf.f on my linux tcsh terminal
with exactly the same linking netcdf linking instructions (extracted from
WPS configure) and it compiled with no problems whatsoever. Then I ran it
as ./fort_netdf and I got this status = 2 and that suggests an error.

If you look at the source code it requires a netcdf dataset called foo.nc
which is not present in the current directory so I presume  WPS bundling of
it's source code did not include in it's distribution foo.nc file.