[Wrf-users] submit a job

Carlos Ross cf.ross at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:03:38 MDT 2014

Dear Lia,

Do you have any error log?
I think your problem could how you submit your job, I have never used the
flags you are using, so I search for them and I couldn't find the -d.

So you should try with:

qsub –l walltime=48:00:00 –l mem=244mb
/global/scratch/chunchao/WRF/WRFV3/test/em_real
filename.csh

or if you are in the same folder of filename.csh

qsub –l walltime=48:00:00 –l mem=244mb filename.csh

As an example, here it's my script for running wrf. It's made for running
in parallel with openmpi.

#!/bin/bash
#
#$      -N      WRF_run_name
#$      -S      /bin/bash
#$      -cwd
#$      -j      y
#$      -m      abes
#$      -M      your at mail.com
#$      -pe     orte    32
#
/opt/openmpi/1.6.4/bin/mpirun -np $NSLOTS ./wrf.exe

Good luck!