[Wrf-users] WRF chem run error

Sara Fenech sarafenech at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 05:01:05 MST 2013

Hey all

I have just reinstalled wrf-chem to try and eliminate the previous problem.
However the problem still persists. The WPS works out fine but when it come
to running the real.exe I get and mpi error and the wrfinput file is not
produced. Below are the WRF.e and rsl.error.0000 files.

Thanks a lot
Sara

*WRF.e*

MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 4 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
with errorcode 1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
exactly when Open MPI kills them.
mpirun has exited due to process rank 4 with PID 10462 on
node node049.cm.cluster exiting without calling "finalize". This may
have caused other processes in the application to be
terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).

*rsl.error.0000*

 DYNAMICS OPTION: Eulerian Mass Coordinate
    alloc_space_field: domain            1,              186245432 bytes
allocat
 ed