[Wrf-users] Grid Mapping program for SEAC4RS emission inventory - WRF/Chem

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 12:02:47 MDT 2013

Hello

I wish to map the SEAC4RS 2010 emissions onto my simulation domain using
mercator projection. Is there a tool to do it- has somebody developed it?
Is it available?

I was thinking to go through the code of the Emiss_v03.F program and then
alter it for my requirements. Will it be a good idea.

Can prep-chem-src program somehow deal with SEAC4RS emission inventory?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Tabish Umar Ansari