[Wrf-users] How to do WRFpost with matlab to calculate slp

孙佳 sunjiaouc at sina.com
Mon Sep 2 20:10:36 MDT 2013

Dear all,
ARW online tutoral has provide several tools for the WrfPost process, but none of  them is related with matlab. And I am not good at NCL, GrADS... , so In the recent days, I tried to rewrite the "module_calc_slp.f" which is one of modules of ARWPost,  but I meet a trouble on the meaning of some Variables, i.e. z = GEOPT/G and temp=TK .
Did you do some work on wrfout post process with matlab? Can you show me how to calculate the slp with matlab?
Thank you so much!

2013-09-03

WITH BEST WISHES!

JIA, SUN