[Wrf-users] Error in Real.exe

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:22:09 MDT 2013

Hello

I am running WRFChem in DMPar mode. I want to first run it without
chemistry. So I have made chem_opt=0 in chem section of namelist.input. On
submitting Real.exe as a batch job (using IBM load leveler), I am getting
the following error:

*ce12s023 at c1hn1:~/WRFCHEM/WRFV3/run> cat rsl.error.0000*
*taskid: 0 hostname: a1n08*
* Error reading namelist &logging from namelist.input.  Using default
logging config.*
* Namelist dfi_control not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults
for variables in dfi_control*
* Namelist tc not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variables in tc*
* Namelist noah_mp not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variables in noah_mp*
* Namelist scm not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variables in scm*
*   ------ ERROR while reading namelist chem ------*
* Namelist fire not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variables in fire*
* Namelist diags not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variables in diags*
* -------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------*
* FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  <stdin>  LINE:    9897*
* ERRORS while reading one or more namelists from namelist.input.*
* -------------------------------------------*
*application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0*
*ce12s023 at c1hn1:~/WRFCHEM/WRFV3/run> *
*
*
*
*
I have attached the namelist.input file herewith.
Do I need to make any other changes to make it run without chemistry?
Thanks

--
Thanks & Regards
TABISH U. ANSARI