[Wrf-users] CFL criterion - general question

Elena Maria Pison San Pedro emp at dhi.com.sg
Fri Nov 2 03:00:33 MDT 2012

Hi Jan,

Thanks! The CFL was happening over the ocean (Malacca Strait) which is quite strange. But is true that maybe the problem was coming from the Time step as I was setting the parent_time_ratio = 1, 2, 3 but the parent_grid ratio = 1, 3, 3 so the CFL errors were coming from domain 2!

Just strange that it run till the end and just a couple of this CFL errors were printed....

Thanks a lot and all the best for you too!

Elena