[Wrf-users] wrf compile hangs

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:33:47 MDT 2012

Dear Matt,

That could really be a compiler issue, it is known that on models
codes many commercial compilers sometimes cannot converge to resulting
object before the end of the Universe. You can find some funny
comments on this kind of issue in WRF source code.

But why so old version - 9.1? Try to update, there is a good chance
the issue has been addressed in newer versions.

- D.