[Wrf-users] Problem to run modis model with RUC soil model in WRFV3.4

Feng Liu FLiu at azmag.gov
Thu Jul 5 09:57:35 MDT 2012

Hi Arlette,
As far as I know USGS land use data has 24 land use categories, MODIS has 20 categories. But you have 21 land use categories in the namelist.input attached. Please double check namelist.input and ask yourself why you have

num_land_cat                                        = 21,
According your message I think it should be:
num_land_cat                                        = 20,

Thanks.
Feng