[Wrf-users] Deadline extension to 9 March for ISARS 2012 in Boulder

ISARS 2012 isars2012 at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 5 11:29:10 MST 2012

Dear Colleague
Due to several requests, we have extended the deadline for abstract
submission to 9 March.  At this point we have received about 130 abstracts
which promises a very engaging and productive conference.
We expect that we will leave the abstract submission site open until 23
March, following 9 March, for poster-only submissions (given the
flexibility we have in adding poster space as opposed to oral blocks).
The Registration site is nearly complete and can be found at
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/events/2012/isars/
Cheers
Bill, Chris, and Mike