[Wrf-users] Abstract submission

William Neff William.Neff at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 27 16:21:35 MST 2012

Dear Colleague
This is a gentle reminder that the deadline of 2 March is fast approaching
for abstract submissions for ISARS 2012 (
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/events/2012/isars/abstract_entry.php).
We have a slight delay in getting the registration function available on
our website as the University Conference Services group lost one of their
IT people and it is taking a bit longer than expected to become operational.
In brief, we expect the registration fee to be $550 US which also covers
the Icebreaker, lunches each day and the conference banquet.  The student
rate will be $375 US which also applies to the two-day registration for 7-8
June for those arriving late from the AWEA meeting in Atlanta.
In addition to the main conference hotels on the ISARS website, we will
have dormitory rooms on campus available at a reduced rate and we will
provide a limited number of these rooms for students (more details to
follow).
(You should note that we have only a block of 50 rooms at the Mellennium
Hotel which will host the Monday evening Icebreaker and is within walking
distance of the conference).
Looking forward to your abstracts.
Cheers
Bill, Mike, and Chris