[Wrf-users] installing PGf90

Young, Jeremy, K jeremy.young868 at topper.wku.edu
Wed Jan 25 07:11:51 MST 2012

Hi Reza,

Are you seeing this message on the server you're trying to install the license on or are you seeing this on machines that will access the license from the server?

You shouldn't need to run makelocalrc directly because the install script should do this for you.  Try running the following commands from a terminal, and then rerun the install script to see if this helps.

su
[root password]
yum install gcc gcc-c++ gcc-gfortran
cd [your pgi directory]
./install

PGI depends on the gcc libraries, so it's possible that this may be your problem.  I hope this helps.

Jeremy Young