[Wrf-users] installing PGf90

Bart Brashers bbrashers at environcorp.com
Wed Jan 25 10:04:27 MST 2012

What's the output of the following command:

# locate makelocalrc

I think you'll find that it exists in $PGI/linux86-64/11.10/bin/.  Your exact path might differ, based on which version ("11.10") of PGI you installed, and whether your platform is 64-bit or 32-bit ("-64"), and where you chose to install the compilers ($PGI might be /opt/pgi or /usr/local/pgi or something else).

Run it to create the correct resource ("rc") files to set environment variables.

Bart