[Wrf-users] ndown UNIX command call error

"Ángel G. Muñoz" agmunoz at cmc.org.ve
Wed Jan 18 15:29:19 MST 2012

Hello

I am using a Cray (Kraken at TeraGrid) and when I want to run ndown I find this error.

taskid: 0 hostname: nid15794
  Ntasks in X            10 , ntasks in Y            12
 NDOWN_EM V3.0 PREPROCESSOR
  *************************************
  Parent domain
  ids,ide,jds,jde             1          200            1          200
  ims,ime,jms,jme            -4           27           -4           24
  ips,ipe,jps,jpe             1           20            1           17
  *************************************
 DYNAMICS OPTION: Eulerian Mass Coordinate
    alloc_space_field: domain             1 ,      31787776  bytes allocated
 Oops, how can I access UNIX commands from Fortran?
 FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  module_get_file_names.b  LINE:      65
 system_or_exec_only

Any ideas?

Ángel G. Muñoz S.
Coordinador Eje Geociencias