[Wrf-users] RUC GRIB2 Data only gets one Metgrid Level

Sean Crowell sean.crowell at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 6 08:30:39 MST 2012

Thanks for your responses everyone.  I thought I had tried both RUC
Vtables, but when I cleaned everything up and relinked the files with
the RUCp Vtable, the met_em files had the correct number of levels.
The files I am using come from nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov, and have a
filename type of ruc2_130_*datestring*_*initial hour*_*forecast
hour*.grb2, just in case anyone has the same trouble in the future.