[Wrf-users] Problem compiling WRF:

MORRIS KENOBI ISIMA kenimor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 00:09:31 MST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am new to using WRF and would need help in solving this problem; during the compilation of the WRFV3 version 3.3.1, I encountered these problems at the respective lines;

2487: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_cu_g3.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2520: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_cu_g3.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2670: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_cu_g3.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2687: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_cumulus_driver.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2759: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_physics_init.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2787: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_physics_calls.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory.

The attached is the compile log file.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me.

Thanks,

Kenobi Isima Morris

PhD Research Student
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus