[Wrf-users] Problem compiling WRF:

KENOBI ISIMA MORRIS kedx1kii at nottingham.edu.my
Tue Nov 22 00:03:57 MST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am new to using WRF and would need help in solving this problem; during the compilation of the WRFV3 version 3.3.1, I encountered these problems at the respective lines;

2487: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_cu_g3.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2520: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_cu_g3.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2670: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_cu_g3.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2687: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_cumulus_driver.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2759: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_physics_init.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory

2787: Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'module_physics_calls.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory.

The attached is the compile log file.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me.

Thanks,

Kenobi Isima Morris

PhD Research Student
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus<< This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK & Malaysia legislation. >>