[Wrf-users] ARWpost for GrADS application

Young, Jeremy, K jeremy.young868 at topper.wku.edu
Sat Nov 12 05:31:47 MST 2011

Hi Jason,

What exactly is your problem?  Maybe the paths to your wrfout files are incorrect?  I've attached the namelist file.  The only things I had to change in the namelist when running ARWpost.exe were the start date, the end date and the name of my wrfout file.

I hope the namelist helps.  If you run into any additional problems I can try and help.

My ARWpost directory is stored at the same level as my WRFV3 folder.  That is, the path to my wrfout files in the namelist looks like "../WRFV3/run/wrfout....".

Jeremy Young