[Wrf-users] Fwd: Thomas T. Warner Memorial Symposium

Terri Betancourt terrib at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 25 20:21:17 MDT 2011

Dear Moderator,

If possible I'd like to make a correction to the announcement below before it goes out.  The year of the symposium should be 2011, not 2012.  What would be the best method to make this correction?  Submit a new, corrected announcement, or ask you, as the moderator, to make the modification?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance!
- Terri b.

Begin forwarded message: