[Wrf-users] Reminder: travel grant application deadline Sep 1 for Young Scientist Forum in 2011 IYC O3 and Climate Change Symposium
jiwen.fan at pnnl.gov
Sat Aug 13 23:46:48 MDT 2011
Dear young hip scientists,
The deadline for applying for a travel fellowship to attend the 2011 IYC O3 and Climate Change Symposium (http://www.2011-iyc-o3.org/) is approaching (Sep 1, 2011). The benefits of the travel fellowship on the basis of the actual need include: (1) paid registration fee, (2) hotel accommodation (shared double occupancy for 5 nights), and (3) airfare reimbursement up to $500. Each applicant is required to complete
* an online application form, containing the applicant's contact information,
* a description of the applicant's current research (less than 300 words),
* a statement (a few sentences) on the potential benefits of this travel grant to the applicant's future professional goals,
* an abstract for presentation at the young scientist forum (less than 300 words),
* and a two-page cv in PDF format.
Here is the website to submit your application: http://www.2011-iyc-o3.org/studentsyoung-scientists/travel-grant-for-young-scientists
Please consider joining us in this unique symposium and also please pass this email on to others who may be interested (especially postdocs and graduate students you know)!
Please feel free to contact us for any questions. Apologies for cross-posting!
Jiwen Fan (PNNL), Trude Storelvmo (Yale Univ.), and Annmarie G. Carlton (Rutgers Univ.)
The organizers of Young Scientist Forum in 2011 IYC O3 and Climate Change Symposium
Jiwen Fan, Ph.D.
Atmospheric Science & Global Change Division
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999, MSIN K9-24
Richland, WA 99352
Jiwen.fan at pnl.gov
More information about the Wrf-users