[Wrf-users] Last reminder- AMS meeting special session: Aerosol-Cloud Interactions from Cloud-Scale to Large-Scale Circulation

Fan, Jiwen jiwen.fan at pnnl.gov
Wed Aug 3 00:14:00 MDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The AMS special session: Aerosol-Cloud Interactions from Cloud-Scale to Large-Scale Circulation at Fourth Symposium on Aerosol-Cloud-Climate Interactions of the 2012 American Meteorological Society Meeting (22-26 January 2012, New Orleans, Louisiana) is now available for you to choose while submitting your abstract. For those who have submitted abstracts, you may want to contact us if your title and abstract are not obviously related to this topic but want to have your presentation assigned to this session.

We invite papers on observational, modeling, instrumentation and/or laboratory studies. The deadline to submit an abstract has been extended to 8 August 2011. Please consider joining us, and also please pass this email on to others who may be interested!

Our confirmed invited speakers are V. Ramanathan, Bill Cotton, Joyce Penner, and Chien Wang.

Look forward to seeing you at New Orleans.

Jiwen Fan  & Leo Donner

--
Jiwen Fan
Atmospheric Science & Global Change Division
Jiwen.fan at pnl.gov

--
Leo Donner
Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory/NOAA
Leo.J.Donner at noaa.gov