[Wrf-users] Internal compiler error while compiling Wrf/chem

Arun aruny at iitk.ac.in
Fri Jun 3 03:43:47 MDT 2011

Hi,
  I'm trying to compile WRF/Chem with KPP turned off. But I'm getting
this internal compiler error while doing so. I'm attaching my log file
along with this mail. Any help/suggestion will be highly appreciated.
I have no clue about how to move forward from here. The first error is
following:

module_ra_gsfcsw.f90:1090: internal compiler error: in emit_move_insn_1,
at expr.c:3251
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[3]: [module_ra_gsfcsw.o] Error 1 (ignored)

Other errors which occur after this are because of this error only, as
far as I can tell.

Regards,
Arun