[Wrf-users] WRF V3.3 error

Feng Liu FLiu at azmag.gov
Tue May 31 10:37:29 MDT 2011

Hi,
The problem may be related to digital filter initialization (DFI) which can be used for multiple domains in V3.3. It should be set in a separate namelist record, how to add an extra namelist record for DFI in your namelist.input, you may refer to the examples.namelist attached in this version. Thanks.
Feng