[Wrf-users] read_wrf_nc.f error

Ehsan Beigi ebeigi3 at tigers.lsu.edu
Mon May 30 18:34:21 MDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks  for your previous help. I am trying to use read_wrf_nc.f for
extracting my desire vaiables from wrf output files. i can see data inside
me_em..nc* files, but i can not see the output  of wrf (wrfout.do1...), and
this is my error message

/read_wrf_nc.f: line 1: Special: command not found
information: cannot open `information' (No such file or directory)
on:          cannot open `on' (No such file or directory)
the:         cannot open `the' (No such file or directory)
screen:      cannot open `screen' (No such file or directory)
./read_wrf_nc.f: line 3: Can: command not found
./read_wrf_nc.f: line 4: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./read_wrf_nc.f: line 4: `!  Can read double precision file (like WRF-Var)'

how can i extract some desired variables from wrfout files. i don't care
about maps, i just need numbers. i really appreciate your help

--
*Ehsan Beigi*
*PhD Student*