[Wrf-users] Error when make plotgrids.exe and plotfmt.exe

Ehsan Beigi ebeigi3 at tigers.lsu.edu
Tue May 17 11:29:50 MDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have linux redhat 6 (RHEL6) and ICC and IFORT. I am trying to compile WPS
with NCL 5.2.1 , and I installed the NCL correctly, but i can not see
plotgrid.exe and plotfmt.exe when i compile wps. i attached the
compile_wps.log for you consideration

i really appreciate your help.

Best Regards

Ehsan Beigi