[Wrf-users] dmpar version of geogrid.exe fails on several architectures

Brian Reen reenb at meteo.psu.edu
Wed May 4 06:32:34 MDT 2011

Don,
I think you'll find that WPSV3.3 will fix this issue.  I was getting
similar errors in WPSV3.2 due to some uninitialized variables.  If you
want to use WPSV3.2, you can probably get it working by initializing
some variables (e.g., set is_category_min and is_category_max to false)
around line 264 in source_data_module.F.  Looking at the WPSV3.3 version
should let you know which variables need to be initialized.

Thanks,
Brian Reen