[Wrf-users] installing netcdf

Ehsan Beigi ebeigi3 at tigers.lsu.edu
Fri Apr 29 20:55:44 MDT 2011

Thanks for your previous reply. i compiled the WRF for GRIB2 version
succesfuly, and then I installed three needed libaraies (libpng-zlib, and
jasper), but after compiling WPS, i can not see the ungrib.exe. i tried
different path to theses libaraires in the /.bashrc, but it still doesn't
work. how could i solve this problem?

1- should i install all of libraries as root ?
2- should i install all of the them in the same directory?

Best Regards

Ehsan Beigi