[Wrf-users] installing netcdf

Ehsan Beigi ebeigi3 at tigers.lsu.edu
Sun Apr 17 22:52:26 MDT 2011

Thanks for your previous help. I am installing netcdf.4.1.2 and before that
i installed zlib , libpng and jasper library  which is needed for WPS. when
i want to install netcdf, it asks for curl directory which make me to
install curl. my question is that : would it be possible to use this command
for sharing other installed libraries with netcdf:

CC=icc FC=ifort ./configure --prefix=/home/ehsan/netcdf
--with-zlib=/home/ehsan zlib --with-libpng=/home/ehsan/libpng
--with-jasper=/home/ehsan/jasper --with curl=/home/ehsan/curl

Best Regards

Ehsan
--
*Ehsan Beigi*