[Wrf-users] NetCDF paths

Dmitry Vinokurov df6.626 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 02:53:54 MST 2011

We were moving to another office, now I've returned to work on WRF
compiling.

Thanks all for tips. Seems like suggested solution with symlinks worked, I
don't get configure error anymore.

Anyway, I think using 2 environment variables for NetCDF will improve
portability and convenience. If sources and online tutorial will be fixed in
this way, new user will not waste time on searching error and googling. If
my reasoning are correct, maybe I should contact WRF developers?