[Wrf-users] NetCDF paths

Kevin Matthew Nuss wrf at nusculus.com
Tue Feb 15 11:05:28 MST 2011

Hi,

Perhaps this would work (or not):

Create your own NetCDF directory and simply have links, with the proper
names that point to the include and library directories that have the wrong
names. Then have $NETCDF point to your directory.

mkdir myNetcdf
cd myNetcdf
ln -s /usr/include/netcdf-3/ include
ln -s /usr/lib64 lib
export NETCDF=`pwd`

If it works, perhaps you could reply to the group. It seems like a problems
others might encounter. Otherwise, folks have to compile their own NetCDF
libraries just to get the correct directory structure. If it doesn't work -
sorry 'bout that.

Kevin