[Wrf-users] failure to get *.exe files

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:59:57 MST 2010

In compile.out there are unresolved symbols, that are likely preventing
build script from creating executable:

libwrflib.a(solve_interface.o): In function `solve_interface_':
/home/khaled/WRFV3/share/./solve_interface.f90:74: undefined reference to
`solve_nmm_'
libwrflib.a(start_domain.o): In function `start_domain_':
/home/khaled/WRFV3/share/./start_domain.f90:577: undefined reference to
`start_domain_nmm_'
libwrflib.a(init_modules.o): In function `init_modules_':
/home/khaled/WRFV3/share/./init_modules.f90:34: undefined reference to
`init_modules_nmm_'