[Wrf-users] failure to get *.exe files

Khaled Ganbour kganbour at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 12:14:14 MST 2010

Dear all:It's the first time to run WRF model.and I have tried to compile WRF since about two weeks and I have some problems .I used bash shell and I installed pgf90,netcdf4.0,and
 mpi.when I have compiled WRFV3.2 I did't have wrf.exe&real.exe files in main directoryi had only *.o files,I compiled many times such:./compile
 wrfthe log file of this compilation in compile.out file which attached with this email../compile nmm_realand the log file of this compilation in compile_nmmreal file ./compile em_squall2d_xand the same problem It's never exist *.exe files for all compilations.also I attached list of output files after compilation in files.txt file.While when I compiled WPS ,I had *.exe files as geogrid.exe
 file.
Please check my attached files and tell me how to solve my problem.

best regards

Khaled