[Wrf-users] Fix for unresolved _gfortran_os_error when compiling 3.2.1 with ifort

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 05:54:43 MST 2010

Hi,

In case of compilation with ifort using automatic configuration
script, we probably still need to link against libgfortran, because is
it a dependency of netcdf, if it is precompiled by linux distribution.
I appended it to LIB_EXTERNAL in configure.wrf, and the problem goes
away:

 LIB_EXTERNAL    = \

$(WRF_SRC_ROOT_DIR)/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a
-L/home/marcusmae/Programming/wrfv3/netcdf_links/lib -lnetcdff
-lnetcdf -lgfortran

- D.