[Wrf-users] Vapor pressure error, failed at real.exe

Ahmad Wan ardie_coal at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 01:43:50 MST 2010

Hi, I am a student using the WRF model,
I have previously run WRF version 3.0.1.1 successfully,
I've tried creating my own intermediate files, with some data obtained from ECMWF,
I have written fortran read and write programs, that can read from netcdf,
I managed to execute the metgrid.exe to produce the met_em* files, but then failed at ./real.exe

There is a warning message "vapor pressure exceeds total pressure".

Ive
 done my best checking the data. Is there a common or specific reason
for this error? Am i misunderstanding something? Any form of
guidance/help is much appreciated...

thanks...