[Wrf-users] Problem with em_real compilation

Yi HanSoo yi.hansoo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 23:28:00 MST 2010

Dear WRF users

I am new to WRF and first time to compile the WRF.
During the compilation of em_real following the online tutorial,
I have Errors, I think, regarding the netcdf library.
Several days of trying, I can not figure out what is the real problem with
my compilation.
Could anyone give me an comment on this problem?

My cluster is built on
with ROCKS 4.3 (kernel 2.6.9-55.0.2ELsmp)
with intel compiler 10.1.011 (ifort, icc),
mpich1.2.7 built with intel compilers, and
netcdf-3.6.2 also built with intel compiler.
The NETCDFPATH is correct and there are enough space available.

The compile.log file and configure.wrf are attached.
Thanks in advance.

Lee

--
## Han Soo Lee (李 漢洙)

## Assistant professor. (Dr. Eng.)
## Environmental Simulator Laboratory,
## Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation,
## Hiroshima University,
## 1-5-1 Kagamiyama, Higasi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan.
## 739-8529
## lee.hansoo at gmail.com / hslee at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
## TEL/FAX : +81-(0)82-424-4342