[Wrf-users] request for CALWRF Version 1.3

Gang Wang GWang at trinityconsultants.com
Tue Oct 26 01:44:43 MDT 2010

Hi, All

I download CALWRF Version 1.1 from TRC website (
http://www.src.com/calpuff/download/mod6_codes.htm), but it seems it can't
read WRF3.X output file directly.
By searching on the website, someone says Version 1.3 had solved this
problem (http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/wrf-users/2010/001532.html).
Can anyone who has this version program send a copy to me? Thanks.

Cheers,

Gang Wang
Consultant
Trinity Consultants (China)
Tel: 86-571-28828376
Fax: 86-571-28828380
email: gwang at trinityconsultants.com
Headquarter (U.S.A):
12770 Merit Drive, Suite 900
Dallas, TX  75251
Phone: 972-661-8100
Fax: 972-385-9203
website: http://www.trinityconsultants.com

To prevent emails from being filtered by your spam filter, please add the
following to your address book or white list:
  breeze at trinityconsultants.com
  support at trinityconsultants.com
  BREEZE_Software_and_Data at mail.vresp.com
Sign up for special offers and our newsletter by registering here:
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=55f8d9eefb
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1102579619827

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
Received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.