[Wrf-users] GFS downloading Script

Bill Reilly bill at passageweather.com
Mon Sep 27 13:57:09 MDT 2010

  Maziar:

Try Gribmaster, a Perl utility from SOO/STRC... It is a part of their
WRF-EMS system, but can be used independently to download GFS data, as
well as a number of different GRIB files from different sources... You
can find it here:

http://strc.comet.ucar.edu/gribmaster/index.htm

I hope this helps...

Bill