[Wrf-users] NARR data in its native levels

Roberto Chavez roberchavez at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:47:31 MDT 2010

Dear WRF list,

Does anyone know where could I find the North American Regional Reanalysis (NARR) data but in its native eta vertical levels??

I’ll appreciate any guidance

Regards,
Roberto

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:30:07 +0200
From: annavonvel at gmail.com
To: wrf-users at ucar.edu
Subject: [Wrf-users] MADE/SORGAM

MADE/SORGAM

Hi:

If anyone has worked with
wet deposition of so2/so4 (getting the wet deposition it self out as a variable)
using MADE/SORGAM , it would be great if you answer this email.
 We are struggling a bit understanding how the aerosols and the chemical
 representation of So2/So4 work together. Actually, any documentation on
 the representation of variables in MADE/SORGAM would be very helpful.

We have made our own emission program, where we only have emission
of so2 ( p_so2). Using MADE/SORGAM, when so2 reacts and makes so4, will so4 automatically be represented as aerosols as well? How will the size distribution of the
emission be calculated?

best regards,
Anna