[Wrf-users] what is the matter with namelist.input of wrf v3.2

Jie TANG totangjie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:34:53 MDT 2010

Now I have another wrf real numerical test via IBM AIX5.3 system,

I have correctly run wrf 3.0.1and now I want to try wrf v3.2
 But now ,I get such error message in rsl.out.0000 when I run the wrf.exe

taskid: 0 hostname: f02n03
 Quilting with   1 groups of   0 I/O tasks.
 Error while reading namelist domains
 Namelist dfi_control not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults
for variables in dfi_control
 Error while reading namelist physics
 Error while reading namelist dynamics
 -------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
 Errors while reading one or more namelists from namelist.input.
~
the physics and dynamics part of namelist.input is shown as below .How can I
fix the problem?thanks

&physics
 mp_physics                          = 3,     3,     3,   3,
 ra_lw_physics                       = 1,     1,     1,   1,
 ra_sw_physics                       = 1,     1,     1,   1,
 radt                                = 30,    30,    30, 30,
 sf_sfclay_physics                   = 1,     1,     1,   1,
 sf_surface_physics                  = 2,     2,     2,   2,
 bl_pbl_physics                      = 1,     1,     1,   1,
 bldt                                = 0,     0,     0,   0,
 cu_physics                          = 1,     1,     0,   0,
 cudt                                = 5,     5,     5,   5,
 isfflx                              = 1,
 ifsnow                              = 0,
 icloud                              = 1,
 surface_input_source                = 1,
 num_soil_layers                     = 4,
 sf_urban_physics                    = 0,     0,     0,   0,
 maxiens                             = 1,
 maxens                              = 3,
 maxens2                             = 3,
 maxens3                             = 16,
 ensdim                              = 144,
 /

 &fdda
 /

 &dynamics
 w_damping                           = 0,
 diff_opt                            = 1,
 km_opt                              = 4,
 diff_6th_opt                        = 0,      0,      0,   0,
 diff_6th_factor                     = 0.12,   0.12,   0.12, 0.12,
 base_temp                           = 290.
 damp_opt                            = 0,
 zdamp                               = 5000.,  5000.,  5000., 5000.,
 dampcoef                            = 0.2,    0.2,    0.2,   0.2,
 khdif                               = 0,      0,      0,      0,
 kvdif                               = 0,      0,      0,      0,
 non_hydrostatic                     = .true., .true., .true., .true.,
 moist_adv_opt                       = 1,      1,      1,       1,
 scalar_adv_opt                      = 1,      1,      1,       1,
 /

--
TANG Jie
Email: totangjie at gmail.com