[Wrf-users] Problems with sfcp_top_sfcp parameter

Marcos Tesouro Montecelo marcos.tesouro at meteogalicia.es
Fri Jul 23 06:41:37 MDT 2010

Hi wrf-users,

I am testing the WRF ARW version 3.2. I am also comparing the results
with versions 3.0 and 3.1.1 of the WRF with the same configuration
between the 3 versions in order to check the differences between the
meteorological models, specially the version 3.0 versus 3.2

I am having trouble when I use the variable *sfcp_top_sfcp *with the
WRFv3.2.* *Although this variable is listed in the User's Guide April
2010 (pag. 5-41) when I specify it in the namelist.input (true or false)
I have an error in the real.exe

Without this parameter in the WRF namelist works perfectly.

The attachments archives are the namelist.input I am using and the error
obtained.

Thank you in advance

Best regards, Marcos

--