[Wrf-users] Adaptive Time-step output times mismatch/incorrect

Zulauf, Michael Michael.Zulauf at iberdrolausa.com
Mon Jun 28 15:05:10 MDT 2010

FYI, I've seen this exact issue with 3.2 also (and _only_ 3.2).  I've
had a couple emails with wrfhelp (the last being about a month ago), but
haven't heard back as to whether they were able to reproduce or
otherwise shed some light on this issue.  I expect they're busy.  But
I'll ping them again here.   ;-)

I've been planning to try a different set of compilers, and see if that
makes any difference.  But I've been busy too.

So, no help, but at least you're not alone.

Mike