[Wrf-users] flipping i increment in wrf post

Scott Mackaro Scott.Mackaro at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 17 12:54:28 MDT 2010

I am attempting to flip the i increment during post processing of my WRF ARW simulation.  Currently, the flag in my GRIB header is set to a value of 128, which indicates  -i, -j (E to W and N to S) increments.  I basically want to set my initial point to the far northwestern point so my increment is in the +i, -j direction.  I have been unable to determine how to do this and would appreciate any assistance.  Thanks in advance.

Scott M. Mackaro, Ph.D.
Research Associate
CIRA/NOAA::ESRL::GSD::FAB
scott.mackaro at noaa.gov